How you present yourself directly affects your reputation and the reputation of those associated with you. Presenting yourself in a mature and respectful way will allow you to gain the respect of friends, enemies, and strangers. It is important to remember that your decisions and actions do not only reflect upon yourself but also upon those around you.
Members of Tactical Advance must adhere to our policies in order to remain within our ranks. These rules, guidelines, and expectations are here for the benefit of each individual member as well as Tactical Advance as a whole. They will ensure that we represent both ourselves and our brethren in a manner that is fit and becoming of an elite, sophisticated, coordinated, and organized group. Therefore it is the responsibility of each member to follow the Code of Conduct and Tactical Advance Charter.
1. Don't be a dick. Don't start drama. (Political and religious discussions will start drama)
2. All members must represent Tactical Advance at all times through the use of proper Tactical Advance tags (avatars, signatures, etc.).
3. Members bear the right to defend themselves, Tactical Advance, other members, and our allies from any from hostile action (within game only).
4. Members must not take important matters into their own hands and are expected to refrain from making any comments or decisions that have not been approved by the appropriate ranking officers.
5. Members are expected to maintain the privacy of information found within the private forums.
6. Issues and concerns regarding Tactical Advance decisions, members, and allies must be brought to the attention of your next in command privately.
7. Members must respect one another and show each other kindness, understanding, tolerance, and patience.
8. Absolutely no bullying, racism, sexism, or other forms of prejudice anywhere.
9. Do not, under any circumstance, reply to attacks or topics about Tactical Advance on the RSI forums. This is a 0 tolerance rule and breaking it will result in an immediate removal from Tactical Advance or as officer sees fit.
10. When dealing with another Tactical Advance member on any platform (e.g. Games, Social media, etc.) even when not representing Tactical Advance the Code of Conduct still applies.
1. All members must represent Tactical Advance at all times through the use of proper Tactical Advance tags.
2. Under no circumstances can any Tactical Advance member be a Main member of another fleet. (See “Our stance on memberships” below)
3. Members bear the right to defend themselves, Tactical Advance, other members, and our allies from any acts of aggression that may take place in game.
4. Under no circumstances will it be deemed acceptable to engage allied forces.
5. Piracy is not tolerated.
6. Cheating and exploitation, whether through the use of third party programs or bugs found within the game are highly unacceptable.
7. Tactical Advance members should take initiative and engage in tasks assigned to their division.
8. Members should take initiative and engage in tasks assigned to other divisions when appropriate.
Tactical Advance always has to be your main org. (exceptions need to be approved by HR on a case by case basis - please contact HR for that).
1. You may not switch Tactical Advance to affiliation without having the approval by HR if you do you will be warned and shortly after kicked.
2. You may not redact affiliation(s) to other organizations without having approval by HR if you do you will be warned and shortly after kicked.
3. You may not redact your Tactical Advance membership without having approval by HR if you do you will be warned and shortly after kicked.
4. You may join other organizations as affiliation as long as their goals do not interfere with Tactical Advance's interests. (If you are unsure about one of your affiliations contact HR)
All of the above is subject to change (Org 2.0).
Mistakes are expected to be made from time to time by all members, including officers and command staff. That being said, there are disciplinary actions that may take effect depending upon the severity of the offense. While not everything will warrant consequence, certain actions cannot be ignored and the offending member must be held accountable and disciplined accordingly. Due to the fact that it is difficult to judge every situation and assign a corresponding punishment prior to the act taking place, Tactical Advance officers and command staff will take the time to review and assess before making a decision. Essentially, infractions will be dealt with on a case to case basis. Below are some examples of possible disciplinary actions.
1. A simple warning.
2. Warnings can be recorded so that excessive misbehavior can be dealt with accordingly.
3. Muted, moved, kicked, or banned from Teamspeak. Either temporary or permanent.
5. Silenced, kicked, or banned from IRC. Either temporary or permanent.
6. Post modified or deleted on forums.
7. Demotion and removal of all rank.
8. Suspension or ban from Tactical Advance.
Rules, expectations, guidelines, and disciplinary actions can be changed, removed, or added at any time. These are simply an outline for how business is to be conducted at and within Tactical Advance to ensure that the highest level of regard is maintained for our organization.